The summer travel season is upon us, and if you're anything like me, gas prices could well keep you at home. The good news is, this month you can travel along with the Estella's Revenge writers through myriad topics bold and bookish. Whether you're out to create your own travel journal or just want to relax with a book to sweep you away, we hope you'll find something here that's to your liking.
We're currently accepting submission for our June issue--"Summer!"--so if you have any writing you'd like to share or book reviews to pass along, drop us an e-mail at estellabooks(at)gmail(dot)com. All submissions are due by the 25th of May.
Table of Contents
Door Prize Book Giveaway
- A Sense of Place, by Stuart Sharp
- An Ode to Travel Books, by Melissa
- Voice of Dissent: The Hours, by Heather F.
- Dos-a-Dos Travel Journal, by Iliana
- It Came from the 50 Cent Bin (Comic Cents II), by Chris Buchner
- It's Not Easy, Being Green, by Heather F.